Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Update: Up and Running

Good news! Both Poppin and HitList have their web shops open and ready for business!

Ctf is selling the HitList notebooks in packs of five, but there's a limit of three packs per order. I've heard that that's because he has a limited number available from the first shipment. I've had my HitList for a while now, and I can tell you that it's held up well.

I'm loving Poppin's website, and they've linked to my blog on the press page! I feel so official. I adore their tape dispensers, but why, oh why don't they come in orange? The signature ballpoints that I reviewed do only come with black ink, but they haven't skipped on anything except the stone paper. Poppin's prices are reasonable, and kudos to the copywriters for their clever item descriptions.

1 comment: